[hist-analytic] Hist-Analytic Archive

steve bayne baynesrb at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 07:29:56 EST 2009

List,

A number of times, people have queried me on the possibility
of setting up an archive. Until now, there have been problems
with this, including my lack of technical skills. But now we are
have an archive!

Thanks to Roger Bishop Jones we now have our messages
archived and placed on a real archive. This way, if people try
to steal your ideas there is a record with dates etc.

Roger shares my belief that philosophy must extend itself
beyond the academic institutions and reach out to a wider
community, a community that, when you think about it,
has the fate of our field in its hands. The website is at:

http://rbjones.com/pipermail/hist-analytic_rbjones.com/

Thanks Roger for this act of generosity and interest.

Steve Bayne
(List Owner)