[hist-analytic] Disregard

steve bayne baynesrb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 09:57:03 EDT 2009

I accidentally sent out two messages. One a reply to Danny which I
hadn't reread or replied to and secondly one on deviant causal chains.
BOTH were sent unintentionally. The deviant causal chains was
composed a couple of years ago, I believe, and was placed in the
bin because I needed the references. So I won't be replying to any
comments on this: it's junk.

Secondly, the remarks to Danny were hurried and unclear, although
I do want to mention that denying that statements of composition
are identity statement is probably wrong but not really "worth the
candle." They are close enough: 'a = c + d' etc.

Very busy. Things are moving too fast for me at present for
intelligent discussion. More later.

Regards

STeve