[hist-analytic] R. B. Jones's Aristotle

Roger Bishop Jones rbj at rbjones.com
Wed Jun 3 13:37:31 EDT 2009

Thanks J.L. for your very positive response to my work
on Grice's (...) Aristotle.

I have put in a reference to Grice88 (and uploaded it).
Couldn't get it to the top, BibTex insists on having
them in alphabetic order.
I would love to see that paper, but the Pacific
Philosophical Quarterly (web site) doesn't even
aknowledge that it existed in 1988.
If anyone has an electronic copy
I would be glad to have it (rbj at rbjones.com).

You have given me credit even for the bits which
are aspiration rather than substance, for the section
on modal syllogism is empty and the modal syllogism
with izz and hazz doesn't even have a section yet!

I look forward to more from you, when you have time.