[hist-analytic] Deliberation and Grammar

Jlsperanza at aol.com Jlsperanza at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 10:40:51 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/12/2009 9:53:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
baynesrb at yahoo.com writes:
Apologies to JLS at this point for not getting to  his posts first, but
since
you contribute less frequently, I think he'll  understand.

----

I do!

What I'd love is if you could expand on the three last sentences or so of
your original post, where you mention the parallelism (rough?) between this
point about the grammar (or lack of grammar) and Aristotle on the
deliberation  about the means!

It seems your critics (friendly speaking: Aune and Frederick) have focused
on the first part of your thing -- second actually, "... and Grammar" --
rather  than on the first,""Deliberation and ..."

I wonder if we can combine the two things and speak of ungrammatical
correlatives of 'pseudo-deliberations' (about the means)?

Cheers,

JL

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377098x1201454399/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul