[hist-analytic] Deliberation and Grammar

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 12:52:17 EDT 2009

I enjoyed Cornman, immensely. It has been many years since
I read his book (green hardback as I recall). He wrote with Aunian
lucidity. There was nothing pretentious, nothing held back.
I've been thinking of him as a subject of historical curiosity on
HIst-Analytic. He had passion for what he was doing, something
sorely lacking today in my opinion.