[hist-analytic] Hello!

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 09:08:14 EDT 2009

Yes, I second Ron's request. I think J.L. means Armstrong, right, J.L?
Armstrong is a fine philosopher. _A World of States of Affairs_ is a work
I frequently disagree with, but it's thought provoking to say the least; much
influenced by the sort of thing D. Lewis was up to.

A word on Hampshire: I've been a bit negative on Thought and Action. Was
he in a lazy period when he wrote it? I read it standing on one foot, so to
speak. But his work on Spinoza which I read years ago was a very fine
work; very good!

Regards

STeve