[hist-analytic] Hist-Analytic: H. H. Price's Hume's Theory of the External World

steve bayne baynesrb at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 08:48:47 EDT 2009

Thanks Roger!

I should make clear that I owe a great deal to Carnap and Price.
I bad mouthed Hume a bit, and that was not doing justice to
one of the most creative thinkers in philosophy ever.

Carnap has always sort of like my appendix: I don't know what I'd
do, or not do, without it.

Price's comments on Russell are also good. His work Perception
may come on Hist-Analytic if I can get copyright and publication
data.