[hist-analytic] "Intentions, Entrainment, and Pseudo-Processes"

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 10:11:21 EDT 2009

List,

About a year ago when I decided to focus most of my energy on the Anscombe
book, I set aside a larger ms in progress on the metaphysics and ontology
of mental actions, volitions, and intentions. I had finished what was in effect
an introduction to the topic I was investigating. I've decided to put this up on
the list. It is dated in the sense that the comments on Davidson have become
much more closely argued but clearer, and the nature of pseudo-processes
has now become sharper also, particularly in light of some thoughts I've had
on David Bohm and Pribram; Bohm in particular. When the Anscombe is finished
(and I am now doing the text editing) this larger ms will be put together.

So if you are interested in:

"Intentions, Entrainment, and Pseudo-Processes"

go to:

http://www.hist-analytic.org/EntrainedIntentions.pdf

Regards

STeve