[hist-analytic] Reichenbach, Carnap, Positivism

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 09:36:50 EDT 2009

I think the article is relevant. I can't say I agree, but it is worth considering.

Something else that might interest you if this did. That is the work of David

Bohm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvyD2o7w24g

His views on the "implicate order" and the relation of probability to field theory are philosophically interesting in my opinion.