[hist-analytic] "If" and "If ..., Then ..."

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 06:47:41 EDT 2009

Ok! Reichenbach does this and others. Mostly a matter of convention there remain some underlying issues.

By the way, Speranza, Hist-Analytic has received thousands and thousands of hits on Grice and Strawson's review of Quine's Two Dogmas. Have you been rereading this thing ten thousand time or more, or are Grice and Strawson cited in SpaceGhetto or Masters of Blasters, or some such?

Regards

STeve