[hist-analytic] Reply to Steve on C2, Part 1

Bruce Aune aune at philos.umass.edu
Sun Oct 18 11:25:22 EDT 2009

Here is the first part of my remarks in response to Steve's comments
on my Chapter 2.  I will send along the second part in a day o two.  I
hope Steve doesn't undertake an ambitious response to these remarks; I
would prefer to have him continue on with comments on my book.  We can
always respond to responses later on.

I attach my remarks in a pdf file.  Using this format allows me to use
some symbols that aren't transmitted in the regular email format.

Bruce