[hist-analytic] Foundational Adventures

Roger Bishop Jones rbj at rbjones.com
Mon Oct 19 05:39:19 EDT 2009

I thought perhaps that some hist-analytic subscribers might not be aware
of, but might be interested in the material now available on the
internet about:

FOUNDATIONAL ADVENTURES: CONFERENCE IN HONOR OF THE 60th BIRTHDAY OF
HARVEY M. FRIEDMAN

Streaming video of most of the presentations is now available at:

http://people.cohums.ohio-state.edu/tennant9/videos.html

There is a lot of material relevant to the philosophy and foundations of
mathematics here.
It is particularly interesting to me to see these videos of people with
whose work I am acquainted, and with whom I may have engaged on the
internet but who I have never met in person, and will be a big
distraction for me for quite some time!