[hist-analytic] Question for Bruce on

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Sat Nov 7 11:11:27 EST 2009

Bruce,

In responding to your position on the "two color problem" I need to know

what you mean by a "determinate color," which is at the heart of your

argument.

Also, what do you take a color to be. If you mean a qualia or some such

that is one thing; if you mean something like "that property which causes

an object to be seen as (e.g.) yellow under standard circumstances" that

is VERY different. We are talking about one thing being two colors

all over. So what is a color on your view. That is essential to where

I go from here. Also, the business about determinate  colors. I don't think

there are any, but you appear to. What are they?

Regards

STeve