[hist-analytic] Question for Bruce on

Ron Barnette rbarnett at valdosta.edu
Sat Nov 7 13:18:15 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

I've been following this discussion, and wondered the same things that you
asked! Thanks for posting the questions. While not a fan of qualia (as you
might have guessed from earlier communication a la Dennett), the question of
what is color seems quite apt in the context of clarification on your
current discussion.

Regards,

Ron Barnette

  _____