[hist-analytic] Now Available: Elizabeth Anscombe's INTENTION!

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Thu May 27 09:47:55 EDT 2010

NOW AVAILABLE:

ELIZABETH ANSCOMBE'S INTENTION
by Steven R. Bayne

https://www.createspace.com/900003473

Listmembers,

My book is now available. I'm going to wait until Amazon
has a detail PAGE ("Look Inside" page) before announcing this
on the major lists. However the book is presently available
at the URL above. It's an Amazon subsidiary, so if you
have an account it shouldn't be too tough to purchase.

I want to see how things go without a big announcement;
but I know some of you want copies early; here is the
chance!

I haven't even as yet received my complimentary
copies etc. So its early. I may make another announcement,
later.

Regards

STeve