[hist-analytic] REJECTED!

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Tue Oct 5 12:43:39 EDT 2010

Does anyone have any idea why I get this sort of reply? It is pretty much commonplace. I take pains at checking copyright. There is usually someone breathing down my neck looking for an excuse to cause trouble. U.. of C. will not be receiving any of my business in the future. Just a thought.

Regards

STeve Bayne

Dear Mr. Bayne,

We very much appreciated your writing first; however, we do not wish you to include this article or any other UC Press materials on your unrestricted Web site. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Perry Cartwright
Mgr., Contracts & Sub. Rights
Univ. of Chicago Press