[hist-analytic] Uncertainty and Indeterminacy

Landspeedrecord landspeedrecord at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 23:58:58 EST 2011

can you clarify this:
"In the case of uncertainty we may know "which way the arrows go" but we
don't know where they began: still, there are no causally "branching" event
nodes.  "?

And also which clauses in that proposition are negated to get the relevant
"partner" definition of "indeterminate"?

--
Pentabarf #5: A Discordian is Prohibited from Believing What he reads.