[hist-analytic] Complex vs. Multiple Supervenient Properties?

Landspeedrecord landspeedrecord at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 13:13:55 EST 2011

I am no expert but it seems to me that supervenience is essentially (but not
exactly) what mathematicians call a "surjection".  So many properties can
supervene on the same physical base (economics and consciousness for
example) or there can be a hierarchy where one level supervenes on ones
below it.

--
Pentabarf #5: A Discordian is Prohibited from Believing What he reads.