[hist-analytic] Correction on the Putnam Posting

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Sat May 28 14:05:39 EDT 2011

I have yet to proof read the previous message, but when I use "“disposition” of not traveling faster than the speed of light" I mean "“disposition” of traveling faster than the speed of light." There are few other things which I will point out. My vision is bad and proof reading online is not easy. Sorry.