[hist-analytic] Clarification on List: hist-analytic

Baynesr at comcast.net Baynesr at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 11:57:05 EST 2012

I may not have made myself clear:

www.hist-analytic.com

will continue.

The discussion list and www.hist-analytic.org

will not continue.

Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Regards

STeve

----- Original Message -----
From: "steve bayne" <baynesrb at yahoo.com>
To: hist-analytic at simplelists.com
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 9:35:13 AM
Subject: Demise of List

Dear Subscribers:

The list has been quiet. Much of this is my fault. Sadly, I will be allowing the account to lapse and the list will disappear. The list of members will be used for no commercial or political purpose. I appreciate all that various list members have done to help.

I have begun to post at length on Wilfred Sellars at:
http://wss.categorymistake.com/wp/

I would encourage all who are interested in Sellars and related topics to subscribe.

The process of moving www.hist-analytic.ORG to www. hist-analytic.COM is almost complete.

Feel free to contact me on any matter.

Best wishes

Steven R. Bayne 45000