About this edition
This edition of the QED manifesto just fell out while I was (am?) trying to position myself in relation to QED.
The content was, when first published, the same as the MAY95 version of the manifesto, but I have added additional
material on request by father figure Bob Boyer, together with a change history
(What's New?) to lead people straight to the new material.
The presentation benefits from the following "features":
- all the references connect (images too), some minor misformatting corrected
- the manifesto is split into multiple HTML files
- there are more hyperlinks to make it easier to navigate
- and more anchors which make it possible to refer from elsewhere to specific parts of the manifesto
- but, probably, more use of features not supported by all browsers (looks OK with
Netscape Navigator 2.0)
created 1996/01/14 modified 1996/01/15