Index for Chapter XXV
- 1. Relation, what.
- 2. Ideas of relations without correlative terms, not easily
- 3. Some seemingly absolute terms contain relations.
- 4. Relation different from the things related.
- 5. Change of relation may be without any change in the things
- 6. Relation only betwixt two things.
- 7. All things capable of relation.
- 8. Our ideas of relations often clearer than of the subjects
- 9. Relations all terminate in simple ideas.
- 10. Terms leading the mind beyond the subject denominated, are
- 11. All relatives made up of simple ideas.
HTML by created 1994/10/29 modified 2015-06-14