Index for Chapter I
Of Knowledge in General
- 1. Our knowledge conversant about our ideas only.
- 2. Knowledge is the perception of the agreement or disagreement of
- 3. This agreement or disagreement may be any of four sorts.
- 4. Of identity, or diversity in ideas.
- 5. Of abstract relations between ideas.
- 6. Of their necessary co-existence in substances.
- 7. Of real existence agreeing to any idea.
- 8. Knowledge is either actual or habitual.
- 9. Habitual knowledge is of two degrees.
HTML by created 1994/10/29 modified 2015-06-14