Index for Chapter V
Of Truth in General
- 1. What truth is.
- 2. A right joining or separating of signs, i
- 3. Which make mental or verbal propositions.
- 4. Mental propositions are very hard to he treated of.
- 5. Mental and verbal propositions contrasted.
- 6. When mental propositions contain real truth, and when verbal.
- 7. Objection against verbal truth, that "thus it may all be
- 8. Answered, "Real truth is about ideas agreeing to things
- 9. Truth and falsehood in general.
- 10. General propositions to be treated of more at large.
- 11. Moral and metaphysical truth.
HTML by created 1994/10/29 modified 2015-06-14