- A general proposition obtained by inference from particular cases.
- (in deductive logic)
- An inference from a proposition about an unspecified individual (as a free variable) to a universally quantified proposition.
The rule which permits such inferences.
- A technique for encoding the formulae of arithmetic as numbers used by Kurt Gödel in his incompleteness proofs [Gödel31].
- see also:
- arithmetization (Gödelization is a technique for the arithmetization of logical syntax)
- Gödel number
- A number assigned to some syntactic entity by Gödelization.
- Gödel numbering
- see Gödelization
- Software which facilitates collaboration.
created 1999/9/16 modified 2000/2/10